Thursday, February 10, 2011

And so it begins...

Hello all..

I don't know why, but I felt the biggest compulsion to start a blog. Not just any blog but one that would be completely honest. I find that honesty is something that is not easy to find now days. We hear all the time about important figure heads who have been dishonest and as a result have been caught in their dishonesty. I would venture to say that everyone has had someone that has been dishonest with them, at least once anyways.

We think that by not telling the truth or the whole truth we are protecting others. But that is so naive. We hurt ourselves and others by being dishonest. I also think that it is a bit disrespectful- but hey that's just me.

But back to the point. I want to be honest. With you. Myself. About God, life, love and the experiences that, to borrow a term from the author Don Miller, make our stories. The purpose of my blog is to achieve these things- I guess they are kind of like undertaking a mission.

If you read this great. If you don't, my ego will take a hit but I will recover. And hey- we all need to take a hit to our egos sometimes, it keeps us grounded and humble. In my personal opinion, you can never be too humble.

I hope that you get something out of this blog. And I hope that I can touch your life in some way.

Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment