So as you can tell from the title of this post- I'm feeling good.
Which is obviously a good thing.
The reason for this new found "good" feeling??
God answered a few of my prayers. Its always a wonderful feeling when God answers prayers. Not necessarily for the prayer that he answered- but more so the fact that he loves me enough to want to answer them. I feel a bit humbled and awed.
I mean like the song, Who am I that he is thinking of me? ME?? I am nothing extraordinary. I am just a sinner.. But he still loves me despite it all. How can I not be humbled? And how can I not have a good feeling?
I don't know if ya'all read my last post- but I was feeling really low and insignificant- it was like I didn't matter. I knew it at the time that those feelings and thoughts are all lies- but I felt that and believed them anyway. Sad but true.
But anyhow.. God has really shown me lately just how much he loves me and how I am NOT insignificant to him. It's amazing really. I am matter to the King of Kings!
.....Onto the prayers.....
One of the prayers I prayed was to make a difference and show hurting people God's love. He has brought people into my life and allowed me to minister to them and show them his love. Again, I am humbled.
Next I went through a really difficult time not to long ago and just really needed some people to surround me and support me- but I felt like I didn't have anyone. He placed people in my life that have really uplifted, encouraged and held me accountable.
Finally- He answered a prayer I had that required me to dream big. This is one of those prayers that is personal- I am not gonna share it right now- timing is not right. But back on subject. He showed me through prayer, my devotions and confirmation from others, that it is ok to dream big. So I did and I asked him for something that required me to dream big and he totally answered!
Because of all this, I am feeling wonderful. I am becoming more secure in who I am not only as a person but more importantly as his child. Again I am in awe of his greatness and love. And because of his greatness I'm feeling good- actually I'm feeling great!
So until next time- rest assured in his love and know that your prayers matter to him because YOU matter to him...
No comments:
Post a Comment